new homepage, about me, pronoun reform update, and start of arcadespeak

 I've remade the homepage of the website, moving games projects and mods to their own individual pages rather than being sections on the main page.

new homepage

old homepage


I've also written an about me page, which doesn't really have that much cuz I'm not good at talking about myself.

Also, i added a fifth page to my english pronoun reform featuring formal pronouns, so it's even more complicated now 😎

And last but not least, I've made an alternate constructed variety of english known as arcadespeak, featuring an extended alphabet for phoentic rendering and words from other languages. I don't want to link it on a main page until I've gotten the dictionary somewhat made, but if you want to check out what i have so far here's the link: https://newarcade.repl.co/arcadespeak.html

Comments