death countdown

 I spend far too much time focusing on how much time I have left. I could die tomorrow, I could die in a thousand years. It's not exactly possible to tell at the moment. Due to my anxiety, depression, and ADHD, it's hard for me to do things or talk to people or focus on things besides the inevitability of death. While I believe aging can be cured by science, I don't foresee it coming in my lifetime - or at least coming to anyone besides the rich. While I can not make an exact countdown for when I reach each milestone in life and run further out of time, I can make a countdown for the exact second in which I turn 78.79 years old. or the average life expectancy in America at the time of writing. And that's what I did. Will I die at that second? Most likely not. Do I want a constant reminder to keep working anyway? Yes. As I write this blog post, there are 22638 days 16 hours 14 minutes and 14 seconds remaining. The clock is ticking.

https://newarcade.repl.co/countdown.html

Comments